2014 - Magic Your Way +Deluxe Dining
Walt Disney World® Resort - Save up to 25% off dining!
The Magic Your Way Package Plus Deluxe Dining offers you an easy and affordable way to experience a wide variety of participating Disney restaurants. The package includes Disney Resort accommodations, a Magic Your Way Base Ticket and a Deluxe Dining Plan that offers three meals per person per night of the package stay. With this package, guests can save up to 25% per person on dining.
Your Magic Your Way Plus Dining package includes:
- Accommodations at a Disney Resort
- Magic Your Way Base Ticket -admission to one of the four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks for each day of your ticket
- Commemorative luggage tag (1 per person)
- Arcade Game Card – Valid for 100 game play points in arcades located in Disney Resort hotels. (1 per room.)
- Planet Hollywood meal & merchandise voucher*
- One round Miniature Golf (1 per room)
- 15% off select spa treatments*
- Marina & bass fishing discount*
- Childrens Activity Center discount*
- Disney's Magical Express airport shuttle service - Free!**
- Disney Deluxe Dining Plan:
- Choose from over 100 participating Disney restaurants.
- For each package night, each person (age 3+) will receive:
- Three Meals (per person/per night) ANY combination Quick service and Table Service.
- One Table Service meal includes: Appetizer, Entrée, Dessert (except breakfast)OR - one Full Buffet - & non-alcoholic beverage
- One Quick Service includes: One Entrée OR complete combo meal & dessert (lunch & Dinner) & a non-alchoholic beverage.
- One resort refillable dring mug (one per person/ per package)
- 2 Snacks - (per person/ per night) Choose From: (examples)
- Frozen ice-cream novelty, popsicle, fruit bar
- Box of popcorn
- Single piece of whole fruit
- Medium fountain soft drink or juice.
View the Dining Plan brochure - Details & locations:
2014DeluxeDiningPlan (3.7 MB)
Plus, you can add any of these upgrades!
Park Hopper® Option
Come and go as you please through all four Walt Disney World® Resort Theme Parks on the same day for each day of your ticket.
Water Park Fun & More Option
Allows entry into one of the following: Disney's Typhoon Lagoon, Disney's Blizzard Beach, DisneyQuest®, Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course or Disney's Wide World of Sports®. (Subject to seasonal or weather closures. Age restrictions may apply for access to certain facilities.)
No Expiration Option
Unused Theme Park Days and unused "Fun Visits" never expire so they may be used on a return visit.
Terms: Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options. Packages and tickets plus their options or components (including dining entitlements) are nontransferable. Dining entitlements expire at midnight on the day of check-out. Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use unless the No Expiration Option is purchased. Some activities and events are priced separately. Visiting more than one Theme Park on the same day requires the Park Hopper® Option. Other restrictions may apply
Dining Package Terms:
~ Applicable gratuity charge not included.
~ Children ages 3-9 must order from children's menu if available.
~ Dessert features are available at lunch and dinner only. One juice is included during breakfast.
~ Meal plan must be purchased for entire length of stay and entire party (example: 5 night stay includes 5 days of meals).
~ 1 meal may be exchanged for 1 Character Dining Experience* (Cinderella’s Royal Table will require 2 meals).
~ 2 meals may be exchanged for one of the following: 1 Signature Dining Experience at one of our finest restaurants, 1 Disney Dinner Show (category 2 or 3 seating) or 1 Private Dining meal. Meal entitlements for children, ages 3-9, are not transferable to adult guests in the party, age 10 and older. (Download the "Package Brochure" on this page for a complete list of dining location options).
~If you are part of a Grand Gathering, 2 meals may be exchanged to attend one of the following Grand Gatherings Experiences** (1 meal for the Good Morning Gathering)
*Terms and restrictions apply to the discount vouchers
**Luggage delivery may take up to 3 hours after the Guest has checked in. Therefore, it is highly recommended that clients pack a carry-on bag with any items that may be desired for use while awaiting delivery of luggage.
Disney reserves the right to change these options without notice.